Even though the use of weed is illegal in many countries, 67% of physician legalize the use of weed for people. It is one of the common illegal drug used in the United States of America. One of the main reason most of the doctors recommend weed is because it contains some chemicals that help in treating different diseases. In 1999 US Government carried out research that linked the benefit of wee for many medical purposes.
Why doctors recommend Weed?
- Pain: There are too many medicines are developed and a vast amount of study is done on how to relieve pain. One of the approaches used is to cool the patient’s brain so as to relieve pain. Weed possess pain-relieving features that help patients to get rid of headaches and other pains by soothing the brain.
- Appetite: Sometimes patient experience weight loss because of some medical conditions. Using weed can help the patient to drop those effects by increasing their weight and provide nutrient that keeps patient stronger to fight with the condition
- Treat Alzheimer: Few particles of a chemical named “Tetrahydrocannabinol” (THC) present in weed, slows the proteins composition in the brain and helps to cure the Alzheimer’s.
- Helps people suffering from PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD) is a disorder caused by some distressing experience. Some of the components in weed are used in reducing fear so that a patient can feel less anxious and calm down in their life.
- Fights Cancer: After chemotherapy, many patients suffer from symptoms like nausea and vomiting. Smoked weed can be beneficial in curing these symptoms. Moreover, weed can also be used to overcome other numerous reactions caused by cancer and its treatment.
- Prevent Diabetes: Compounds present in weed may improve patient’s glucose level. Use of weed lessens the heart disease risk along with further complication of diabetes.
- Improve Lungs Health: Smoking tobacco may affect your lungs but on the other hand, smoking weed keeps your lungs healthy and protective.
- For Autism: Autism is a disorder arises due to issue in social skills or while non-verbally communicating with people. It is a neurological situation that mostly affects children. Weed contains cannabinoids which contain an antipsychotic property. Due to this hidden property, little intake of weed makes autistic children calm and happy, making it easy to fight autism in children.
Just like anything else, weed comes up with its own pros and cons. Some of the benefits described in this article are among the infinite benefits a weed possessed. Conceivably, researchers are still working on different studies to prove use of weed in other fields and to offer a further cure for all kind of disease in future.